1. Personal information
2. Regarding collection and use of personal information
- A) Acceptance and Management of event reservations.
- B) Replies to inquiries.
- C) Sending and distribution of our newsletter and other direct mail.
3. Regarding management of personal information
We have taken all necessary precautions to prevent situations where any unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification or disclosure of any personal information on this site occurs. We also promptly erase any personal information deemed unnecessary.
4. Regarding the provision of personal information to third parties
We do not disclose or offer any user’s personal information to third parties on this site. However, we may provide information without the provider’s approval in the following cases.
- A) In cases we have obtained consent from the provider to disclose or provide their information to third parties.
- B) In cases we deem the provider to be liable to a third party.
- C) When we are requested to disclose personal information from a courthouse, public prosecutor’s office, the police, a bar association, or another similar organization with jurisdiction.
- D) In cases where the law allows for the disclosure of such information.
- E) In cases we consign part of our duties that require the use of personal information to an outside company in order to create an uninterrupted workflow (in such cases, the recipient of such information will be obliged to conform to strict personal information management).
5. Regarding the validation, correction and erasure of personal information
In cases we are requested by the provider of personal information themselves to either disclose, correct or erase personal information, we shall promptly confirm and respond to such requests.